Hi Team,
Is there any way to differentiate JIRA's inbuilt fields/custom fields and the new custom fields that are created by Users?
I have a requirement to filter out inbuilt custom fields and get only the custom fields that are create by users.
Depends on where and why you're trying to do it.
Why do you need to differentiate between them? Why does it matter in whatever you are trying to achieve?
Hi Nic,
I have a drop down in my plugin that should only display the new custom fields that are create by users. I need hide all the out of the box JIRA custom fields. So, I need to have a if condition to check some property and filter those out.
Repeating the "I want" is meaningless, please explain why? Why does it matter in whatever you are trying to achieve? What do the users get out of it?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.