When I create a new service desk request in a specific service desk and want to Edit Fields, the editform won't load. while if I do the same in any other service desk it works fine.
+ Jira Server v7.6.2
Hi Ramin,
Are you still facing this issue?
With so, I'm going to need additional information, to better help you.
With this information, I should be able to better help you.
Hi Gabriel,
Yes, the issue is still there. Working on it with Atlassian support team.
* well, I've tried to do the same with other admins account on other PCs. (the same problem)
* yes, I can delete the form but I have the same issue with any other new forms I create in this specific service desk. (new forms in other service desks are working just fine)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.