Hi Team,
I want to know the procedure and detail notes that how to migrate the data to new jira cloud instance.
Thanks,
Chandra.
Hi @Chandrasekhar V L
Here are two guides, possibly helping you:
RegardsNiklas
But, how can we export the backup data with attachments from the jira instance.
Are you changing from Cloud or Server?
No, We are planning to move from Cloud to cloud. But, when we tried to pull the backup data we noticed the error heads up saying attachments will not be backed up. This needs to be done manually.
Jira Home Page<< Setting<< System<< IMPORT AND EXPORT<< Backup System.
Attached is the screenshot for your view.
Regards,
One thing you may need confirmation on is if user passwords will be saved. My company went from Cloud to Server and the user passwords were never retained, so I assume a cloud backup does not include this information. Not a big deal as I was able to log into the sysadmin account to make sure outbound emails worked, and the users were able to manually reset their passwords.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.