Hi,
Im evaluating the cloud version, I am the administrator, I have uploaded my avatar, also my team. I see the empty blue user icon and not my avatar.
Cleaned cache, went to incognito, Tried Exploere. nothing helps...
Hi Avi,
Would you mind sharing with me where did you upload the avatar? In Atlassian Cloud environment, avatars for a user in all products will be fetched from what you set in:
Once you uploaded your avatar there, it will start showing in all other Atlassian Cloud applications. If they don't appear immediately, logging out and back in should do the trick.
Can you give that a try and let me know if it works for you?
Cheers,
Ezra ARA
I found this thread b/c I'm seeing similar in Stride under evaluation.
A user updated their profile at id.atlassian.com. Avatar photo shows in Stride - but only when clicking on the users Name - not in conversations or Directory in the Stride app on Mac nor online.
Both the user and myself have logged out/in. No change.
-T
We experience the same issue. My account was migrated from a on premise version and the avatar was carried over, but the rest of the team just received their accounts and apparently it does not change.
Logging in and out does not work for us.
Works now. Took some hours but now all avatars are showing up.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.