I have followed the instructions at https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/creating-issues-using-the-csv-importer-764478441.html but I cannot get a menu for importing csv files.
If you have admin rights then fo to "System (top right)" and then search for "External System Import" and then select CSV.
Shortcut for this is just press "g" twice in quick succession and type "external system import"
If you don't have admin rights then on the top banner you would be seeing "Issue", when you click on Issues there would be a list of options displayed and one of them would be "Import issues from CSV" but this option is a scaled down version of "external system import"
I am admin and have already looked for this option (as that is where another document suggests it lives) but there is no such option anywhere for external system import.
Make sure you are part of "site-admins" group on cloud, if it still doesn't work just raise a ticket for support.
Thanks yes I have raised a support request.
Tarun is right on how you do this. But I will try to make a step-by-step for you.
Hope it helps you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.