I have a user story which will be checked into multiple version. How this is linked ? I am also curious how this will have affect on sprint.
Story can have multiple versions and that is a default functionality in JIRA. It doesn't have any impact on Sprints though because sprints and versions are not directly related.
The story is resolved in the Sprint but is released with the version.
Hello JubinI am using JIRA Agile version 6.7. if I am dragging backlog to version pannel it will only stick with only one version.
see the instruction below. My question is what is the process to add a user story to multiple version.
Following steps are from JIRA agile documentation
Click the Agile link's down-arrow in the top navigation bar, then select your preferred board from the resulting dropdown menu.
I guess you are right. When you add versions like this on JIRA Agile, it won't stick. Have you tried editing the story directly to update multiple versions?
I can manually add multiple version into a user story. However release panel shows user story with last version added, which is a bug in my view
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.