I'm trying to run "Jira Software" to test out marketplace plugins and integration between Jira and Bitbucket but I've struck a snag: I can't seem to use atlas-run-standalone to launch "Jira Software", it seems to only run "Jira", which is missing the project types for developing software (I found that from this post)
I'm using the latest SDK on Linux:
$ atlas-version
ATLAS Version: 6.3.10
ATLAS Home: /home/geoff/atlassian-plugin-sdk-6.3.10
ATLAS Scripts: /home/geoff/atlassian-plugin-sdk-6.3.10/bin
ATLAS Maven Home: /home/geoff/atlassian-plugin-sdk-6.3.10/apache-maven-3.2.1
AMPS Version: 6.3.15
As a work-around, I was able to follow the instructions to enable additional applications in pom.xml but this meant I had to create a plugin, edit the pom file, download the Internet and only then was I able to start my research.
atlas-run-standalone is a really handy way to test out the product when your not developing a specific plugin, does anyone know if there's a secret switch I'm missing to run "Jira Software" with this command?