Hi, I am using JIRA Service Desk Cloud. I am accessing the Customer Portal using this URL https://XXXXXX.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal I seem to need to login 2 times. Please see screenshot attachment. Is this normal?
Hi Mike,
I'd like to take a look at this behavior.
Can you confirm if your instance is the one at av*******.atlassian.net? If you give me permission, I can login as a support engineer and see what's going on.
Thank you!
Regards,
Shannon
Hi Shannon, I confirm the instance is the one at av*******.atlassian.net. Please go ahead and login to investigate. Thanks.
Thanks, Mike!
When you enter an email address in that first login box, it checks first to see if it's an Atlassian ID. If it is, it will not ask you for a password there, but redirect you to the Atlassian ID login page.
So, if you were to type Ivy's email address that is on the server, it won't do this.
However, if I type the email address in your example since it doesn't exist as an Atlassian ID (I am assuming you changed the domain to abc.com to not post her email on a public forum), then it will ask you for a password there instead.
I wasn't able to replicate the exact issue you're having, so it may be that it was a bug briefly, but has now been resolved.
Can you confirm?
Hi Shannon, I am using a different id (ivy.yap@abc.com) as I do not want to post on public forum. The issue is still happening and I hope you can assist further.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.