Hello,
I have been looking to solve one seemingly simple reporting problem for my team:
We need an easy way to see the amount of time that each issue spends in each of the various workflows statuses we have (i.e. 'Ready for Dev', 'In Dev', 'Ready for Code Review', 'In Code Review')
I was happy to find that I can (kind of) track this using the existing Control Chart report. However, there seems to be one thing lacking. When I use the Control Chart, the best I can do is see the amount of time each issue spends in the high-level states of 'To-Do', 'In Progress', and 'Done'. As mentioned above, I want to see the exact time each issue is spending in the underlying statuses we have. For example, the 'In-Progres' state on our boards actually consists of several underlying statuses such as 'Ready for Dev', 'In Dev', Ready for Code Review', 'In Code Review', etc. This is the level I want to see.
Is there any way to do this using Control Chart? Maybe I'm missing something obvious here? Any info is greatly appreciated!
Best,
Parker
FYI - We use JIRA Cloud and are not interested in using an expensive, complicated add-on such as ScriptRunner in order to get perfect 'time in status' logs. If you have any suggestions on other (affordable and simple) Jira Cloud add-ons to use, please let me know.