Hi, I would like to see my list of labels in Jira, but I cannot find it.
Can you please advise? Thank you!
Hi Marine,
To view a list of all the labels in a specific project you may use the labels gadget
Regards,
Peter
you can retrieve them via rest call e.g
https://jira.atlassian.com/rest/api/1.0/labels/suggest?query=
Best Regards
Heiko
Hi Heiko,
seems to work at 1st, but I only get About 20 entries.
Is there a way to receive all entries?
Hi there is another discussion for that topic
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Answers-Developer-Questions/How-do-I-use-the-JIRA-API-to-get-a-list-of-label-options-for-a/qaq-p/537723
They even mentioning the "20" Items.
Cheers
I have seen this, but it offers the exact same solution.
I have already asked the same question there.
Thank you anyways,
Reinhard.
Jira does not have this feature by default. However, you can use our add-on:
You can view all labels in a single place. It also has other label management features like searching, filtering, renaming and deleting.
Give it a try and let us know if you face any issue.
Nar
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.