JIRA support,
No matter what I have done I am having trouble with my self-hosted installation. I have re-installed JIRA and MySQL multiple times. My first post about my issues was marked SPAM for some reason which is unacceptable. I am looking for real customer support.
I have had a positive experience with JIRA before. But the software keeps giving me HTTP 500 errors when I click on Issues or View All Boards. After my latest re-install I get a 500 error when I select the project I created.
If this cannot be resolved I am going to abandon Atlassian JIRA and I will not carry with my a positive message to anyone that asks me about it going forward. I appreciate the <10 user $10 a year license but if it doesn't work, it has no worth and shouldn't even be available.
This issue has taken hours from my schedule of continuing to get anything truly productive done. I've re-installed MySQL and Jira multiple times.
Versions, as recommended by your own site....Jira 7.7.1, MySQL Server 5.7, mysql-connector-java-5.1.45-bin.jar
The JIRA software seems to have issues with HTTP 500 in multiple cases from the local machine, not even trying to access it from another machine. Why??!??!?!
Please help,
Justin Kelly