Is it possible to link a Kanban Board to a Service Desk Project?I don't want to use personal boards or boards that are linked to other projects.
Hi@Michael Buechele yes you can! You won't have the same functionality as you do with Software Project boards but it is possible.
View all Boards > Create Board > Create a Kanban Board > Board from an existing project > Select your Project
Hi @Brittany Wispell,
thanks, but that's not what I mean.I want to set the service desk project as the location of the board (cloud version):
Apparently this used to work before the last UI-Update, but it seems that it is no longer working. The service desk project is not available in this dropdown.
Hey @Michael Buechele
Sorry about that! I misunderstood.
On that note I'm not sure I can be of much assistance on that.
Hi
In Jira New Gen I am trying to create new board (multiple boards for 1 project) but the project does not appears in the project field, please advice?
Search --> Boards -->Create board --> Create Kanban board --> Board from an existing project --> and Select one or more projects to include in this board (No matches)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.