I was using Jira for a couple of hours today and had just updated a story, and now the Dashboard, Sprint, and Report screens are all completely blank. When I look at the Dashboard, I see the Issues.
Is there a production issue with Jira?
Dear @Eileen Lundberg,
for helping you we need more information. It can have a variation of reasons.
Do you use Jira Cloud, which version number, happened the 'disappear' by a user action or by time?
So long
Thomas
My team is also affected by this issue when using Jira Cloud. All team members (Developers and Admins) and multiple browsers (Firefox, IE, Chrome) are all affected by the blank pages for sprints. We can still load specific issues by their URLs but not by sprints or backlogs.
@Matt Koidin reported, that switching off the new experience will fix it.
thought of that but for me they are no longer letting us switch to old experience
My team is having same issue.
I'm using JIra Cloud. I don't see how to switch off the new experience. Where is that functionality contained? It almost appears that Components are required now for Projects? What if you don't want to use Components?
My team is also impacted by this issue. I had added a thread here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Backlog-and-Active-Sprint-Views-Blank-in-New-Experience/qaq-p/726361/jump-to/first-unread-message
Our team is also having the same issue - Backlog and sprint views show a completely blank screen. We're able to view individual tickets, but that's about all.
looks they fixed it -- at least for us !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.