Does anyone else have an issue simialr to the one detailed here:
When i am working in my ondemand system, if i have been working in the "issues" section for a while, and i then try to click on "wiki" or visit a page in Confluence, the following happens
1. It takes a really long time to respond
2. I get an error in Chrome saying "Error 310 (net::ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS): There were too many redirects."
3. I have to go to the home page http://companyname.atlassian.net/secure/dashboard.jspa
4. I have to then click on another link, such as one of the projects in the dropdown
5. I can then click on "wiki" and it will load fine
From what i can see, it appears to be an issue with changing between JIRA and Confluence applications, and possibly authentication issue is the cause/symptom. I say this, because when i look at the user management section, whereas most users have about 100-200 logins since we started using the system, on my account i have around 3600 logins in the same time frame.
This makes me think that i am having a problem authenticating in Confluence, which is causing it to try redirect me to a login page, which is redirecting me again - hence the "Too many redirects" error. When i click on the home page, and another link, this signs me in, and i am able to navigate ok from that point onwards.