https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-do-I-search-for-issues-Resolved-and-or-Closed-by-a/qaq-p/317364
I'm trying to use the steps in the post above to perform a search for all issues a certain person reopened in the last 30 days. The page just below says I can use the DURING operator followed by two date ranges:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/advanced-searching-operators-reference-764478341.html
I'm using the below syntax and it is finding issues reopened by me, but it's not applying the date range right; I'm finding issues I reopened years ago. What am I doing wrong? I'd be fine with either setting exact dates or applying a last 30 days rule...
"status was Reopened BY steveeli DURING ("2018/01/01","2018/01/31")"
Hi Steve,
I think, you have to do it that way:
status changed to reopened during ("2018/01/01","2018/01/31") by steveeli
@Thomas Schlegel, i have been trying various JQLs and just tried your suggestion as well. However, @Steve Eli is correct that the dates are not qualifying. I'm getting issues reopened outside of the specified range. I have also tried a few searches using AFTER and BEFORE w/ same results. Might be a bug but need to try a few more JQLs before I declare that.
Amazing! Thank you Thomas. I kind of wish the documentation would have stated that.
@Steve Eli, so that worked for you? I will have to have another look as it isn't for me.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.