Hi,
I have JQL with the subscription to a group but they need assignee on the ticket to be in the email. I am getting the key summary and the link in email.Can anybody help me .
Note: not the current user, maybe a different team member
Hi @Shaan
You can try adding the assignee field to the filter columns, then saving the filter again.
I have tried that way but its not working
Hello @Shaan
If you could please send me a screen shot of your "My Defaults" columns in the filter subscription.
I have tested this in my instance and received a subscription email with the assignee on the email. Apologies for the large boxes. I had to hide possible sensitive data. My columns look like my previous message image. Let me know if any of this helps.
Hi Brittany,
Sorry for late, I can view this but I need this in an email which is subscribed the group.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.