Dear Atlassian tean,
Why I can't create an epic within my Storymap page ? : https://myfundmatch.atlassian.net/plugins/servlet/ac/com.bit.agile.bit-storymap/agile-story-map-main?project.key=MFMMVP&project.id=10000
It is quite mandatory to add those epics to my STM.
Can you help me ?
Best
xavier : xeymard@palo-it.com
More info :
I'm using Mac OS Sierra with up to date Chrome version and deactivated adblock plugin.
Hi Xavier,
It sounds like your problem relates to this 3rd party developed add-on: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.bit.agile.bit-storymap/cloud/overview. Is that right? If so, you probably won't get help from Atlassian.
This site is community-provided help, so somebody with experience of the add-on might be kind enough to help.
Otherwise, you might get a better response if you contact the add-on vendor directly via their support page, by clicking the "Get support" button here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.bit.agile.bit-storymap/cloud/support. I think this will lead you to their own helpdesk portal.
Sam
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.