Hi ,
Could anyone help me to assign multiple work flows into a Work Flow Scheme. PFA . I would like to get a structure as shown in the image?
Hi,
first: read the documentation:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Configuring+Workflow
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Activating+Workflow
Then:
- create the workflows
- create the workflow scheme
- assign the workflows to the issue types in the workflow scheme
- assign workflow scheme to project
Best regards
Thomas
Have a read of https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Activating+Workflow and then let us know if you're still stuck (and where)
damn, 15 seconds too late ;-)
and what does not work ?
Hi Freinds,
I have checked provided links. I have tried out the way mentioned in that. But unfortunately that did not work.
Thanks and regards,
Vivek
- do you have more than one issue type in your project ADT ?
- did you assign a workflow to each issue type in your workflow scheme ? (see https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Activating+Workflow ->
that should do, what you want to do.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.