I accidently added a step to Agile Simplified workflow. How do I remove the step?
Thank you
Pathik
Remove the column from the Agile board. (You probably nee to add one before you can remove it). The point of the simplified workflow is that it follows the board columns
I removed the column from all the Agile Boards(which uses Agile Simple workflow), but still the Delete button on QA Ready workflow step is disabled.
You should not be trying to amend the workflow in the workflow designer.
The point of the simplified workflow is that it follows the board columns, and that's where you should be deleting things from.
Trying to edit it that way was an attempt to fix it, but as it hasn't worked, you're going to need to do it the hard way - swap the project over to use another workflow scheme, then re-simplify the project workflow.
Well that can work but, I would have liked a "Undo feature"
Anyways, thank you for your help
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.