I'm looking to be able to share comments/issues with non jira users in my org. I found an article that says:
"You can easily keep your team informed by using the button to share an issue with other JIRA users. If your administrator has enabled anonymous access, you can also share issues by entering the email address of a non-JIRA user."
However, when I tested this with a non-jira user email, it asked the person to log in as a jira user ( but obviously they don't have a jira account). SO my question is how/where do I enable the anonymous access that this article referenced? I am the Jira admin.
(article: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiracoreserver073/editing-and-collaborating-on-issues-861257335.html?_ga=2.81189463.1332524968.1517251809-1882700457.1515718985)
Dear @Monica Ross,
have a look at this question.
so long
Thomas
have you solved your problem? Do you need some more help?
So long
@Thomas Deiler yes, thank you so much! I am now able to share using the thread that you linked to for me. Now I am trying to figure out how to make a public dashboard (since my whole company is not on jira- only a few folks, but I need to communicate progress out to the various stakeholders)
I edited the system dashboard, and am making sure all the filters are set to public, but when I copy the dashboard link and open it to test in an incognito window, the dashboard is blank. Any ideas on where else I should be checking settings?
glad to hear that you were successful.
About that dashboard you have shared. did you allow that "anybody" can see it? Can you make a screen shot of the anonymous view?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.