Hi. I work across two projects and would like to have access to epics in both. is it possible to configure JIRA to see the epic tags in both backlogs and on the epic board?
Hey Audrey!
This is a great question! It's actually not very hard to do! Basically you need to create a filter that contains the projects or issues that you want to search for and create a board out of that. A more detailed explanation would be as follows:
The board will now be created pulling from all issues that will be caught by the filter you've created. This will include epics across any number of projects.
Good luck. Kian
Thanks. Is it possible to set it up so you see it in the backlog itself? is there a way to set up epics to span projects?
I'm afraid I'm not sure what you mean by "see it in the backlog itself"? Epics must exist within a project, but you can link issues from many projects to a single epic. Does that help?
I'd like to see an epic tag in any product backlog, not just the project in which it's created.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.