Hello,
I came from this existing question(Add Confluence to my account Google Search Console). There is still an unsolved question in the thread but the original question seems to be solved for the questioner 4-5 years ago, so I decided to ask it here again.
Is there any way to add my on-demand confluence space to my Google Search Console?
I've already tried several ways but they didn't work:
1. Verification with meta tag(I know it doesn't work from the existing question, but anyway).
- Maybe, if I edit the HTML manually and put the meta tag there it would work. But, there is no add-on like a free HTML direct editor. I would buy it ONLY IF it's necessary.
2. Verification with Google Analytics tag
- Used add-on(Google Analytics by resolution GmbH) to register my analytics tag and tried to verify it, then the site was recognized by Google Analytics, but it didn't seem to work for Search Console's verification.
Thank you in advance.