Hi,I was just wondering if there is any way to disable the assign button (or to disable the plugin "View Issue Ops Bar Assign Link" ) using JIRA 6.1 OnDemand version.It would be great if that was possible...Cheers,MJ
Hey MatJan,
It is not possible to disable the plugin on the OnDemand version.
You can control who can see the Assign button using project permission schemes.
Thank you
Bhushan
The thing is I would like to use a custom screen on transition to assign users to issues. The Assign button just screws with the concept of that.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but won't using project permission schemes disable the assignee field on the custom screen?
Maybe you could use workflow properties
jira.permission.assign = denied
I haven't tried it yet (only with edit and that works)
maybe yes,use server,.,.?swich off?
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/How+to+remove+the+'Assign'+button+from+issues
But that will not be possible for JIRA Cloud
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.