I am looking for recommendations on how to run a simple "time in status" report for a development pod. Ideally, I would like to see a report that shows each of the various statuses for our scrum sprint board (ready for dev, in dev, ready for testing, etc.) along with the amount of time that issues spend in those statuses.
So far, I have only been able to create a chart that shows the "average time in status" across a period of time, using the JIRA "charting" add-on. This is not what I want. I would like something more granular that shows the amount of time each issue from the last sprint stood in each of the statuses.
The end goal here, of course, is to help our development teams identify bottlenecks that we may have around any of the statuses. I am open to any and all recommendations whether it be an add-on, exporting into excel, etc.
Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!