When using Jira using its local IP all avatars are shown. When accessing Jira from an external network, my avatars don't work. I tried searching the community and I'm not seeing a solution that really works.
Hi Christopher,
One thing I would check is your base URL and then check the avatar path to see where it's pointed to. Take a look at the Communities post Solved: Problem with custom Avatars in Jira where some users ran into a similar problem and found the issue to be with the avatar location and the base URL.
Once you check those, if that all appears correct let me know and we'll go from there.
Cheers,
Branden
The BaseURL is set for my domain. And I am able to see these avatars from a different machine on the same network when hitting the server by IP. The issue comes into play when using jira from an external network or by domain name/external IP. Additionally, I verified the avatars are being saved in the correct directory
Meant to also say: Thank you for responding so fast!
Double tapped everything in the thread you posted. Better safe than sorry and there is no change.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.