Hey there,
So I am new to Jira, but keen to get set up. Today I have made a new project called BAU (Business as Usual). Within this project have two distict work groups, one is PHP Dev and the other iOS Dev. So I created two boards here, BAU PHP and BAU iOS.
My idea here was that I could add a backlog and an associated sprint within each board. So two separate backlogs, with two separate sprints are they are different teams, but importantly, working in the same Project which is BAU stuff (enhancements, bugs etc)
I then went and created a couple of Test Issues to see this in action - however to my surprise, these Test Issues appear on both Boards. If I toggle between then I see the same thing.
Please see the following screen shots for what I mean:
http://take.ms/SqhYV
http://take.ms/h7EFO
So is this correct? If this IS correct, I must be missing the point of Boards here?
Your help on this is much appreciated!!
Ben