I have a query regarding New version of JIRA – On Demand, Please give me the answer of below point.
Point – Following are the below Steps that I have process
Step1: I have make some Users with their different Roles.
Step2: I create 2 different projects.
Step3: I create 2 Groups.
Step4: I added 2 projects in 2 different groups.
Step5: I Assign groups to different users as per their requirement in project.
Step6: I have made 2 different Schemes for these 2 projects and give them Project Permissions to each project as per the user roles.
Now I am Login as a user to see their project(Only 1 project assigned to user) under Project Dropdown link on Header it shows their project as well as click ‘View all projects’ then also it shows their 1 project.
But when I go for Creating an issue by using Create button then their it shows 2 Projects under project dropdown.
Please tell me from where that project comes and also tell me the solution from where I hide that other project.
I am waiting for your reply.
Note: The new version makes it very difficult. Is the previous way still available? If yes, please add how to get to it in the document.