Could you help me please, how can I resolve the problem?
As the error seems to be related to workflows and the ability to clone, I can think of the following possible causes, depending on the action which triggered the error:
Reviewing the underlying workflow in edit mode may provide a clue.
If you do not find anything else, I'd suggest you to create a ticket with Atlassian Support:
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
We likely will need more info here in order to assist. Can you clone any issue in the RMD project? It appears the issue is with a custom field. Can you provide more info about this field? What type of field, value?
Do you have Edit Issues permission in RMD project?
Thank you very much, your recommendation about a post-funktion was helpful! I resolved the problem.
Glad to know! 😀
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.