Everything is compatible with this modern browser, but the activity stream...
Is there any way to get it work?
The short answer is that it is not currently a supported browser.
The issue duplicated for me just as you described...Unforutnatly I was unable to find any way to fix the issue or any articles about how to resolve it. For now it looks like it is a victim of the browser popularity contest.
Try setting "Mask as Internet Explorer" in the site preferences for your Jira installation. Then the activity stream will be displayed.
Regards
Gunnar Velle
It does not work
Hmm, it does here. Nice trick Gunnar, thanks!
No such luck for me (with Atlassian OnDemand) on Opera version 11.52 or after the update to 11.60...Though I feel like I need to pay more attention to Opera, have never used it much.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.