There is no dropdown menu when chosing "Spaces" in the top menu.
Yesterday I imported several Spaces from another cloud solution via Webdav.I cannot see whether they have been indexed.Can that be the reason?
Possibly. There are two things to check immediately
Hi I have checked the permissions and I have permissions to see the Spaces.The dropdown is not working at all, even if I didn't have permission to see the Spaces I should be able to see "Space directory" and "Create Spaces"
I cannot index manually in Confluence the possibility to do that is not vissible under "General configuration" and "Administration"
Ah, sorry, I didn't see the "cloud" part.
If there's nothing under spaces, then that suggests either permissions or a browser fault.
I doubt it's permissions, as the only time I can get a blank spaces menu is when I've been using Confluence and let it time-out so I'm effectively logged out. As you've looked at the admin screens, it's almost certainly not that, but I wanted to say that it's a symptom.
The other one is easy to check - can you log in with a different browser? Only temporarily to confirm that the fault is the same in a different one. If you get the menu in the new browser, then try clearing cookies and cache in the old one and restarting it. If you don't, then it's Confluence.A further diagnostic that's worth a try - find a distinct word in the stuff you imported and try searching for it - do you get any pages returned at all?
Cheers for the suggestion mate.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.