I want my developers to only be able to view the issues relating to the projects they have been given. I do not want them to be able to be able to view other projects that other developers are working on. How can I make this happen? Thank you!!!
Put them into groups and use the groups in the right projects. I just scribbled much the same on https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/11990804
The problem is that it is not groups that I want to limit to certain projects, it's users. What I mean is that I have three groups (admins, pm's, devs). I only want certain users in the dev group to be able to view the projects that have been assigned to them. I don't want the whole dev group to be able to see the that dev's project(s).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.