Hi,
I have a self hosted starter license server.
Jira support forwards to the community due to: "Atlassian no longer offers personal support for Starter Licenses. Read the blog post."
I want to file a complaint due to the company 'Infosysta' naming the country of Israel as Palestine in their Jira add-ons.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Mobile-for-JIRA-doesn-t-know-Israel-it-only-knows-Palestine/qaq-p/666133
Is there a JIRA staff member that can handle this case?
Regards,
Tomer Gal
Hi Ann,
After some communication with Atlassian and Infosysta I am glad to report that the official Infosysta answer is:
Fix the list of countries to be ISO with all countries: Fix included in next release, planned next Tuesday.
That's good news
Tomer, we have a Service Desk for Atlassian Marketplace issues: http://go.atlassian.com/marketplacesupport
I have opened a ticket there in your name. I look forward to hearing how the issue is resolved and will update the Community with the results.
Thank you very much Ann!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.