For whatever reason, I own our company account, but I can't add myself to the group confluence-administrators.
Only existing members of the admin group, or the site administrators can add people to the admin group.
Are you a site admin?
HI Thanks for the response.
I am a site-admin
I attached some screenshots to show the groups and also which ones show up during added.
Thanks again.
You don't appear to have a confluence-admins group.
Anthony, my Cloud test instance also lacks a confluence-administrators group. If you are in the site-admins group you should have admin permissions for Confluence as the description of that group is:
Grants access to all applications, their administration features and Site administration, which includes managing users and bills
Is there anything you are finding you cannot do within Confluence because of permissions? If so, please let us know, we are happy to help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.