I want to use the issue assignment behaviors of the Components field but the label "Components" will not match the values and will be mis-leading to end users.
Hi Joel,
I'm aware this is an old question but there are still a lot of people that need this. The current improvement request regarding this is being tracked here, I recommend everyone who needs this to vote for it: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-21293
The known workarounds in this case are listed here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/Renaming+System+Fields+in+JIRA,the last one being the most recommended (but not for OnDemand).
Hope this information helps!
Regards,Marlon Aguiar
Thanks for information. We use OnDemand so there doesn't sound like a good work around is available to us.
Hi Marlon,
I submitted a similar question and then came across this post of yours - the problem I'm having is that when I download the language pack, it tells me to go to /com/atlassian/jira/web/action. Great, except I always get stuck at the "jira" directory, because after that there is no folder called "web". Only Plugin.
Did I not download the correct language pack, or did I do something wrong so the language pack was corrupted and the web folder went missing?
Any help is greatly appreciated!
Kind Regards,
Yuki
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.