Is it possible to add a company logo or email banner to the customer notifications? We would like this to visually align with our other websites.
Thanks Joan
Hi Joan,
At the moment, this is not possible to do with Jira Service Desk. At least not with the native code for Jira. There is an existing feature request open for this feature in JSDCLOUD-3432.
In the meantime, this kind of customization to notifications might be something that you could accomplish with a third party plugin for Jira. From a quick search of the Marketplace, I think that you might be able to customize these notifications with a plugin like Jirassimo.
I hope this helps,Andy
Hi Andy,
I asked a similar question, do we know if that plugin works?
Thanks in advance,
Katie
Yes it works. But it looks like the app has been renamed since my previous answer, looks like it's called Raley Email notifications now instead.
Thanks Andy, will give it a whirl and see if its what we need.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.