Every time I click on a knowledge-base article from within Service Desk it opens the content in a new tab. How do I make it so that it opens in the current tab?
Thanks
You can’t, it’s the target attribute that’s set on the link itself.
Is this still the same?
@Robert O'Regan - Any luck in getting to the bottom of this? We want to suppress each link from opening a new tab as well.
nope
@Boris Berenberg
I am trying to do the same, I want to open confluence links in SAME tab,
Are you indicating I can not do that .... can't I change the target attribute in my page?
@Robert O_Regan & @Preet Kumar
Where you able to figure out how to do this?
The same question appeared here: How to make links from a Confluence page open in the same tab while using the Service Desk? and it suggested to follow this issue:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.