Is there a way to migrate attachments from a Jira Server instance to a Jira Cloud instance?
We have a server instance that we're migrating data from into a new cloud instance. I've been utilizing the CSV import to move data up into the cloud, which works fine, but it can't import attachments.
I have a script I wrote that can upload attachments using the API, but that only works if I have the attachments neatly seperated into folders (named by the issue key) and the full filenames within. Jira server doesn't store them this way, so that script is useless for my purposes, and I don't have the expertise or no how to translate how they store them into something useful.
So what can I do here? What is the easiest way to make this happen? Surely someone has run into this situation and can give me some advice.
JIRA v7.4.2
I have no paid plugins, and the odds of me getting approval for one for something like this are next to nil, so please don't suggest any, they wouldn't be helpful.