Need clarification on how the user management is achieved in Atlassian products.
I've created trial accounts for "Bitbucket", "Trello", "Statuspage" and added some users in to those applications. Later I've created "Atlassian" account with the applications "Jira Software" and "Confluence". I observed that the users created under Atlassian (Jira Software and Confluence) are not visible under "Bitbucket", "Trello", "Statuspage" and vice versa. The users created under "Atlassian" is visible for "Jira Software", "Confluence", "Jira Core", "Jira Service Desk".
My understanding from this community question is that, Cloud uses a single user management for all Cloud applications within the instance.
Kindly clarify why I'm not able to see all the users for all products under Atlassian account.
One more query:
In Atlassian, under "Discover new applications" only the following applications are found: "Jira Service Desk", "Jira Core", "Stride", "Questions for Confluence", "Team Calendars for Confluence", "Capture for Jira", "Portfolio for Jira", "Bitbucket". Why the other applications like "Statuspage", "Trello", "Bamboo" etc are not listed?
Kindly guide regarding this too.