I am setting up a single select custom field in JIRA Cloud and the renderers are not available from the Field Configuration Screen.
According to JIRA Cloud documentation, the following renderers are standard (https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiracloud/__renderers-735941878.html):
JIRA currently ships with the following renderers:
- For text fields:
- The Default Text Renderer, which displays plain text; and
- The Wiki Style Renderer (utilising the Confluence wiki engine), which displays rich text (HTML).
To see how a 'Wiki Style Renderer' field will look when it is displayed to a user, please see Editing Rich-Text Fields.
- For multi-select fields:
- The Autocomplete Renderer, which allows the user to start typing text which is then 'autocompleted', or to select from a dropdown list of options; and
- The Select List Renderer, which simply provides a dropdown list of options.
For custom fields of type Multi Select, only the Select List Renderer is available. Furthermore, when modifying a field configuration, you will not be able to configure a Multi Select custom field's renderer.
The only renderers I see in our instance are when I create a custom text field, are the Default Text Renderer and the Wiki Style Renderer If I create a select list custom field, the renderers don't show at all. I need the other renderers to be available as well.
Has anyone else seen this and have any ideas as to what may be going on?