I have JIRA issue type of "decision" that we use to track decisions throughout the development process.
P.S. I know confluence has a decision template, but I prefer the ability to run the decision process through a task oriented workflow and then list all related decision issues on a TRD document in Confluence.
The 2016, Display JIRA Issues in Confluence: more power, more control post made it seem as if this was an available feature, especially considering its sentiments to bridge the gap between two products developed by the same company. Unfortunately that doesn't seem to be the case, rather, JQL again lacks the scope to filter what I need because the macro I need already exist in confluence.
Any suggestions to accomplish this? Or perhaps any idea if Atlassian has plans to better integrate their own products?
Lastly, after I find away to accomplish this within a Confluence macro, I will then want to make that macro dynamic within by global blueprint so I will need a way to put the current page url or id in the macro so that the page will already be properly configured on creation.
Thanks for the help!