Hello,
I've added a new Google Apps user, but I can't see him under manage users.
Thanks,
Rotem
Hi,
Look into this link for any help.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Managing+users+and+groups+with+Google+Apps?from=j4CQFg
Hope this helps.
Thanks!
If you think the answer is correct, please cast your vote and accept my answer.Thanks!
If you use Google Apps, you carry out some user management tasks in OnDemand and some tasks in the Organization & Users section of your Google Apps domain administration pages.
Thanks for answering. That's exactly what I did.
I've added the user using Google Apps, but I don't see him in the Manage Users screen.
You can create users in Atlassian Cloud so you can pre-configure permissions for new Google Apps users. When users claim their username, Atlassian Cloud will update the user information to match their Google Apps user information. Please note that username for both JIRA and Google Apps has to be same (username@domain) before the first login, however, if users later change their information in Atlassian Cloud, Atlassian Cloud will not overwrite this information with the user's Google Apps information again. You can read [this|https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/integrate-with-google-apps-744721642.html#IntegratewithGoogleApps-GappsandODusersReconcilingGoogleAppsuserswithAtlassianCloudusers] for more information
It seems like I am pretty late here for the answer this but for future assistance, I would like to mention some of the basic steps to follow which I got from my friend who is working with premium development company Ingic Singapore as a lead developer. while adding a new user to google app which. After reaching
It can take up to 24 hours for new user accounts to appear in the searchable Directory. You can also hide a user from the G Suite Directory by changing the sharing options.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.