I want to configure the order of the fields on the Issue page itself. The actual issue page that opens when you click on the Issue number link, NOT the Detail view that appears to the right of the swimlanes on the sprint board.
You can configure the order by editing the default screen being used. As a JIRA admin, go to Administration > Issues > Screens and click on the relevant screen. https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/defining-a-screen-776636475.html
Thank you. I have tried in the past and it didn't work. I will try again.
I just tried it and it does not work. I changed the order or my attributes but the UI has not adjusted. Do you have to save the changes or some how apply them???
I want to change order of things on the right hand bar..like Sprint, Story points and Fix version to appear together. I can achieve that with a screen configuration change
Hi all,
see the following link that says system field could be not reordered. You may reorder only your cutom field.
I guess, due to jira logic that on the right sides fields refer to result. That's why maybe.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Can-I-rearrange-fields-on-a-screen/qaq-p/216220
you can re-order your fields ,
Project settings >> Issue Layout >> order your fields and save it .
This will work only edit and view screen in jira.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.