Dear Support I recently tried to install the following 3rd party add-on
"Gannt Cloud" by WISOFT:
https://wisoft.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GanttOnDemand/Working+with+Gantt+charts
Steps to replicate:
--------------------------
- I went to our JIRA Cloud instance and went to the Atlassian Market place page (/plugins/servlet/upm/marketplace/search?q=gantt)
- I then clicked on the free trial button for Gantt Cloud and a pop up appeared.
- I clicked the "Accept & Install" button.
- The installation seemed to run but then I got the following error on the screen:
"Could not install add-on "Gantt Cloud" because it requires administrator privileges and atlassian-addons-admin group does not have the JIRA administrator global permission."
I then tried to remedy this by going to the Global Permissions in our JIRA cloud system and adding the Atlassian-add-on-admin to the "Browse Users" group here:
/secure/admin/GlobalPermissions!default.jspa
>> This did not seem to help as I still get this same error when trying to install the "Gantt Cloud" 3rd party plugin.
There seem to be these 2 tickets I found on the matter:
https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/browse/AC-1014
https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/browse/AC-1238
Are these above still an issue?
Please can you assist me in trying to install this plugin and let me know if there is something that I need to do.
Thanks
Sean