Hello Support.
I'm facing an problem right now with the attachments in my issues (jira software and jira service desk).
When it is a picture, I can see the thumbnail, but when I click on it to see the picture, the small wheel is running foreever on my screen. I have to refresh the page to exit that view mode.
I tried with my browser Safari 10.1.2 then on firefox (last version too), same phenomenom.
If in safari, I click on the title of the picture and I download the picture, in my compturer, the file size is 0 byte.
If I try that one in firefox, I can download and see the picture correctly on my computer.
Moreover, the tests I made are in the classic jira interface.
But if I tried to view the picture in the jira service desk portal, in the comments, I can see the picture correctly !
This is very weird.
I tried to reboot the jira server, but I still have the same problem.
My colleagues have the same issue too.
Here are the versions of Jira :
JIRA Software 7.3.0
JIRA Service Desk 3.3.0
Can you help me on that one ?
Best regards,