I can't log work on all issues in active sprint. On some issues i can, on some issues i can't. I don't see the difference between issues where i can log work and issues where i can't.
Restrictions are almost always based on some data on the issue.
Can you tell us all the differences between two issues (one that you can log work on and one you can't). I don't believe you will have two issues that differ only by sequence number.
I can't see any difference. I just made something.. I cloned the issue that was not able to log work, and now on that cloned issue i can log work. But i don't get the point why is like that.
Created date? Comments? History? Status? Sprint? All indentical?
all identical, all the same..
maybe a couple screen shots of the two view issue screens would help? where are you trying to log time - on the scrum board or the view issue screen or edit screen? do you not see the Time Tracking section on the view issue screen at all?
I can see time tracking section from everywhere.. i tried to log work from scrum board, from edit, from everywhere.. i'm sending to you screen shots from original issue and clone issue. All the same.. only the time of creating the issue. On the cloned issue i can log work, but on the first one i cannot...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.