Does anyone know how I might correct this issue with PDF exports?
If I input text that has any formatting (underline, bold, indentation, etc.), upon export to PDF, the word breaks. For example, the text THE would have TH on one line and E on another (see my attachment where the word LIVE is breaking).

We spend hours changing formats/text/etc trying to avoid this. Recently, had a very bad experience where someone didn't check ALL of their content on a client facing doc and it went out with a few occurrances of this. Then, our VP spent 2 hours trying to modify the text to recreate the doc, apologize, and send a new doc. -- Not a good customer experience or management experience.
This doesn't seem to be a priority to resolve. Logged an issue 2 months ago; they related it to CONF-24533 which really isn't my problem. I don't want to force wrapping of words. I don't want words to wrap.
I would appreciate any possible solutions to this.
I'm an OnDemand user, so I don't have access to much except to update the PDF Stylesheet.