As a product owner I am doing preplanning using sprints in the rapid board plan mode.
Sprint-A (Theme: Carnivors want to eat meat)
- As a lion I want to find meat ...
- As a tiger I want to eat ...
Sprint-B (Theme: Herbivores want to eat plant)
- As a deer I want to find plants ...
- As a giraffe I want to eat...
Let's say all stories are scoped and the size is adjusted to the team's velocity.
But now the Herbivores become more important to us and I want to move the entire Sprint-B up so that it is scheduled before Sprint-A.
I could not find a way doing this using drag and drop. The documentation does not mention this feature, see https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GH/Using+Plan+Mode
The only workaround I found is
- selecting all stories in Sprint-B
- moving them up into Sprint-A
- selecting all original Sprint-A storiers
- moving them down into Sprint-B
But that's 4 steps rather than one step:
- Move Sprint-B before Sprint-A
Any ideas?