We installed Jira during the last 2 weeks. I've worked with Jira for years and it is a trusted system. After we performed an upgrade + adding Jira Service Desk & other (verified) plug-ins we started getting stuck. We would try to perform an action like Create/Status Transition and the spinner would simply get stuck to a point where we have to restart the service in order to go back to work. Unfortunately, this is happening a lot, to a point where I can relocate my team from Asana to Jira. Needless to say, this is happening on all stations and users.
I double checked to see i don't have issues like this: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/javascript-loading-icon-endlessly-spinning-on-task-board-779158739.html
Help me Obi one, you're my only hope
Hello,
I don't know if maybe we are having the same issue?
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/JIRA-Software-questions/Trying-to-use-the-quot-Link-quot-action-doesn-t-open-any-screen/qaq-p/612178#M12293
I haven't found any way to solve this, and it feels like once more time passes, more stuff stops working.
Do you use a redirector (Jakarta, or ARR)?
nope, none of thoseit seems it happens on specific actions. to my understanding, ususaly because there is a conflict in a permission scheme when it comes to transitions/actions.
in our case we found that while a transition/action was limited to a specific group via condition, the group iteself didn't have the right permission to perform it, thus going into an endless loop
I keep getting these, please someone help
This looks exactly the same as the problem I am experiencing. A 400 error when reading that file, batch.js
Did you find a fix? I have the same kind of issue on my side as well. Is it a browser related issue or a JIRA issue, or both?I had read that Is anyone else having trouble using JIRA with Chrome?
But it clearing the Chrome cache does not seem to work.
Did you find a fix? I have the same issue as well and I'm standing clueless as how to solve it.
I have the same error when clicking inside the issue. However it appears randomly.
I have that error in the Browser's console:
batch.js Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 (Bad Request)
Check out the answer to:https://community.atlassian.com/t5/JIRA-Software-questions/Trying-to-use-the-quot-Link-quot-action-doesn-t-open-any-screen/qaq-p/612178#M12293
Following those links & steps solved this precise issue you are experiencing for me.
Awesome! Thanks
In our case we learned that it was an IIS configuration that caused the problems
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.