We've selected the Sprint field to display in a Confluence page using the JIRA Issues macro; however, the sprint name does not appear on the page. Is the sprint field supported?
Hi Cheryl,
Apparently this is a bug. We have already created a bug report: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-35024. Please feel free to add your comments and vote for it to make it more noticeable to our developers. Also refer to Implementation of Bug Fixing Policy for more information on Atlassian's approach to the development of these bugs fixing.
Please let us know if we can help you any further.
Cheers!
Thank you for the quick response. I will vote for the JIRA. Regards, Cheryl
@Elisa Diel [Atlassian], it appears that you linked the incorrect ticket. I was able to find the issue you created, the link is as follows: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-35024
In fact, your link text was correct but the hyperlink was incorrect. I have corrected your answer since apparently I have edit abilities due to my rank.
Thanks Steven!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.