I can't download my backup zip file. It keeps telling me I'm using the incorrect username and password, I've tried IE, Chrome and Firefox.
Hi John,
Can you paste here a screenshot of the error? Is this happening in other machines? do you have some proxy in front of your network that could be blocking the file download?
cheers,
Rodrigo
Are you using an administrative JIRA account?
To download a JIRA backup file, there's a need to have JIRA Administrator rights, because the download of the backup file also implies in access to the WebDAV.
If you are having trouble solving the problem in your end, then please raise a support request in the Atlassian Cloud project at support.atlassian.com
Thanks and let us know if we can be of any further help!
I am unable to download the backup zip file.
I have administrator rights - I see my name as JIRA Administrator - this user has ability to export/import
My account will expire today and need to move the project from the cloud to an internal JIRA instance.
Thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.